Carrer de Quevedo, 10, 46001 València
- MuVIM stands for Museo de la Ilustración y la Modernidad. That is, Museum of Modernity and Enlighment.
- It is a public museum that opened its doors in July 2001.
- Muvim is a didactive and interactive museum that is oriented towards modernity.
- There is usually a great variety of exhibitions and cultural activities, with the aim of boosting social debate and urban identity.
- Muvim has 3 main areas: One dedicated to the Enlighment period, a second one for temporary exhibitions and a last one that consists of a library and research center.
- The building of the Muvim was designed by the architect Guillermo Vázquez Consuegra and is considered one of the best examples of contemporary architecture in Valencia.
- It opens from 10h
- 14h and from 16h
- 20h from Tuesdays to Saturdays. On Sundays and bank holidays it is open from 10h-20h.
- Tickets are quite cheap. Usually less than 5€.