Carrer de Colón, 46004 Valencia
- Its the most important shopping area in Valencia
- Calle Colón, in Valencian Carrer Colom, is a one direction street that ends in Calle Xativa (later becoming Guillem de Castro).
- It is a wide street (3 lanes) and it is extremely busy during weekends and other important shopping days (Christmas, Black Friday, etc)
- It is the 5th most expensive street in Spain after Calle de Preciados and Serrano in Madrid and Portal del Angel and Paseo de Gracia, both in Barcelona.
- It is part of the city center and it is very near Plaza de Toros, Estación del Norte and Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- It has a very famous Spanish department store called El Corte Inglés and other famous shops you can find elsewhere in Europe (MeriaMarkt, Zara, etc).